Thanks for attending the festitivies we hosted in our stores in Indie Bookstore Day. We also celebrated Copperfield’s 35th Anniversary with an all-day party. Our store teams put out an amazing effort and the whole day was a rousing success and much appreciated by booklovers throughout the North Bay.
Here’s a taste of the day from all eight stores…
…Jen in San Rafael dressed as the Mad Hatter running events from kids to adult all day….Tyler in Healdsburg with his balloon Mini Me….Kathleen teaching a Literary Line Dancing class also in Healdsburg… Ray in Petaluma throwing out those tough Trivia Questions to rabid booklovers…Patty managing the Todd Parr kids' event with 70 people (also in Petaluma)…Christina in Napa who invited customers to get Alice in Wonderland tattoos and sit at our coloring tables…Leo in Montgomery Village who handed out the Scavenger Hunt forms to customers…Nicelle reading Story Time in Sebastopol…And all those who came to the Novato store for Jazz in the Neighborhood and to read at the Open Mic to the live music playing in Calistoga and Napa.
PLUS author events in every store including
· Todd Parry, The Mommy Book
· Dan Dunn, American Wino: A Tale of Reds, Whites, and One Man’s Blues
· Jessica Fechtor, Stir: My Broken Brain and the Meals That Brought Me Home
· Jean Hegland, Still Time
· Marian Palaia, The Given World
· Time Hicks, Last Stop Before Tomorrow
· Frances Dinkelspiel, Tangled Vines: Greed, Murder, Obsession, and an Arsonist in the Vineyards of California
We love our readers in the North Bay!