Petaluma - Known for using satire to pinpoint everyday truths and ironies about being a young adult in the modern world, Ballinger uses light-hearted anger to show that being heated, passionate, and expressive about the things we care for is important (and fun). Her book is a comical, quick-witted collection based on her hit YouTube series, "You Know What Pisses Me Off,” that features never-before-heard rants along with photographs and illustrations to help demonstrate.
Please note, this is a ticketed meet-and-greet photo opportunity; there is no presentation. Tickets include a copy of the book 101 Things That Piss Me Off, and they are available ONLINE ONLY. Please print the event confirmation for admission to event and book pick-up. All event books will be pre-signed by the author (there will be no personalization).
No personalization. Photo line only, no reading.
- No photographer on hand. All photos must be taken with customer’s personal phone or camera. Copperfield’s employees will be on hand to assist with photos.
- Customers must have enough storage and battery life for photos: there will be no opportunity to charge phones/cameras at the event.
- Rachel will take two photos, no videos.
- Rachel is also happy to take a selfie with customers, but 2 photos only in total, and no videos.
- Customers can use a camera rather than a cell phone is they prefer. If the photos turns up blurry, the customer can cut back in and get another one that is not blurry.