Email or call for price.
Learn the Invaluable Lessons from The Vanishing Half: A Novel by Brit Bennett and Apply it into Your Life Without Missing Out
What's it worth to you to have just ONE good idea applied to your life?
In many cases, it may mean expanded paychecks, better vitality, and magical relationships.
Here's an Introduction of What You're About to Discover in this Premium Summary of The Vanishing Half: A Novel by Brit Bennett:
The Vanishing Half: A Novel is a book about a pair of identical twins, bound by blood but separated by color. The Vignes twins have decided to leave their past behind and head into the unknown with no intentions of looking back. But what if a mere dissimilarity in appearance starts to build a gap between the two? How will it affect their relationship and individual lives? Brit Bennett, a remarkable and promising writer of contemporary fiction is the author behind the #1 bestselling New York Times hit. It is her second novel published under Riverhead Books. Plus,
- Executive "Snapshot" Summary of The Vanishing Half: A Novel
- Background Story and History of The Vanishing Half: A Novel for a Much Richer Reading Experience
- Key Lessons Extracted from The Vanishing Half: A Novel and Exercises to Apply it into your Life - Immediately
- About the Hero of the Book: Brit Bennett
- Tantalizing Trivia Questions for Better Retention Scroll Up and Buy Now
100% Guaranteed You'll Find Thousands of Dollars Worth of Ideas in This Book or Your Money Back
Faster You Order - Faster You'll Have it in Your Hands
*Please note: This is a summary and workbook meant to supplement and not replace the original book.