ALL MY CHEESE TASTING REVIEW SHIT
EXTRA CHEESE PLEASE
Get this funny ALL MY CHEESE TASTING REVIEW SHIT Cheese Tasting Journal to improve your overall Cheese Experience Who doesn't like eating CHEESE? Weird people.
8 X 10 Inches
110 Pages of Prompts
Got Love For Cheese? Turophile or Affineur?
The purpose of this ultimate cheese planner is to keep all your various cheese making and eating information, all cheesy thoughts organized in one easy to find spot.
Here are some simple guidelines to follow so you can make the most of using this book:
1.The first cheese section is to write the "Name of Cheese and which Factory bought at" of your cheese sessions to keep track of each one tested.
2. Most ideas are inspired by something we have seen. Use the "Flavors" section to write down and actually check mark which one you like, add it in so you can track which cheese you liked only to be reminded later.
3. The "Rind" section is for you to detail out any outer shell of the cheese you need to remember or ones that you didn't really care for..... Don't worry, there will be more space for you to go in-depth of the type of Rind you liked as well.
4. Some ideas require giving them a 1-5 stars to sort them out, the "Rating Star" section is great for that. Just easily make a check mark or two....
5. The "Texture Meter" section is so you can visually track your preferences and be inspired to finish that particular cheese
6. And finally the "Milk" section is for you to make a check mark which milk used you prefer and progressing towards your goals of eating lots of different types of cheeses....