Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Empty Nesters... You have the whole nest to yourself... and that’s not bad! You’ll appreciate these 101 stories about surviving and thriving when the kids leave home.
You think that saying goodbye to the kids is going to be tough... but then you discover the new you — with free time, a clean kitchen, and unlimited possibilities.
This terrific book for empty nesters or soon-to-be empty nesters contains 101 stories written by parents who have been there already and share their experiences. You will be amused, inspired, and supported by stories from parents — and those almost grown-up kids — about:
- parents and children learning to separate
- the bittersweet thrill of clean bedrooms
- rediscovering spouses and friends
- starting new careers and hobbies
- traveling and enjoying new freedom
- handling the continuing, and often humorous, needs of “adult” children