Available online. Call stores for local availability.
Discover the Life You Were Born to Live
Bestselling author Dan Millman's Life-Purpose system, a modern method of insight based on ancient wisdom, has helped hundreds of thousands of people find new meaning, purpose, and direction in their lives.
This revised and updated 25th Anniversary Edition reveals:
- an objective method to determine the life path of anyone born between 1750 and the present -- including single-digit birth numbers for certain individuals born after the year 2000
- the strengths and challenges of each life path in areas of health, money, and sexuality
- key spiritual laws to overcome the hurdles on each life path
- guidelines for finding a livelihood consistent with your drives and abilities
- the hidden dynamics of your relationships
- how to live in harmony with the nine-year cycles of your life
- original insights into what makes a "master number" and why
- new examples of well-known people on each life path
- how the author learned this system and why he chose to share it
Go to PeacefulWarrior.com and use the free Life-Purpose calculator, or turn to the Appendix, to determine anyone's birth number and life path.
About the Author
Dan Millman, former world-champion gymnast, coach, martial arts teacher, and college professor, is the author of seventeen books published in twenty-nine languages and shared across generations to millions of readers. His internationally bestselling book Way of the Peaceful Warrior was adapted to film in 2006. Dan speaks worldwide to people from all walks of life. He lives in New York City.