Do you think your parent might be toxic?
Do you feel like you are living with the consequences of bad parenting?
Does your parent still treat you badly even though you are an adult?
Maybe your parent has passed away, but you still seem to be affected by them and cant stop thinking about the way they treated you.
This Book is for anyone that has been in a toxic relationship with their parent and would like to learn more about it and learn how to recover from the long lasting traumatic effects that the relationship has left you with.
But First, A Warning:
Before we go further, let me make something abundantly clear:
This book does not contain a "magic wand" that will bring you instant answers without having to do any work.
What I'm about to share with you takes both time and effort and has worked wonders for me and my private clients. And I believe it can help you too.
But this only works for those who are willing look deep inside themselves and are committed to finding true happiness.
So with that said, let me tell you...
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
As a child:
- You felt like you were never good enough
- Your parent seemed wrapped up in themselves and their life
- Your parent didn't seem to care about your feelings
- Your parent was very controlling and manipulative
- You were made to feel bad or wrong if you got upset
- Your needs weren't met
As an adult:
- You still feel like you are not good enough
- You feel confused, anxious, sad in your relationship with your parent
- Your parent puts you down, and never celebrates your achievements
- You sometimes doubt your perception of events, and feel like you are going crazy
- You struggle to make decisions and have difficulty trusting your gut instinct or intuition
- Your parent is very critical, manipulative, controlling and tells lies
- They still don't seem to care about your feelings or your needs
- You feel like you are the one parenting them
This Book is for you if you have been in a toxic relationship with your parent and you just want to make sense of it and make some changes.
Maybe you have tried to talk to your partner or friends about your relationship, but they don't understand either and they may even tell you that it couldn't have been that bad.
Maybe you know that your parent treated you badly and unfairly growing up, and you know its affecting you now but you don't know what to do about it.
Sometimes a parent can have a mental health illness like depression, borderline personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, or addictions, which unfortunately would have created a toxic environment for you to grow up in.
This Book will help you to:
- No longer feel confused or questioning your parents behavior
- Finally make sense of your childhood
- Learn what was really going on
- Learn why you feel the way you do
- Make sense of your experiences
- Learn how to protect yourself from any future toxic relationships
- Regain that lost self esteem and self worth
I can't promise you that reading to this book is going to be a "total cure", but I can promise that if you APPLY YOURSELF DILLIGENTLY, take notes, read and re-read the chapters, follow all instructions to the letter, with a tenacious resolve to get better you will feel an instant decrease in anxiety within the first 24 hours and should see huge improvements within the first 3 days.
This is not hype, this is what my audience commonly report