The Exciting Way To "WOK" Your Favorite Chinese Dishes From The Comfort Of Your Own Home
(Over 50 Delicious Stir-Frying, Steaming, Deep-Frying, and Smoking Recipes Inside )
Are you looking for ways to renew your interest in Asian Dishes?
Would you like to try out "Wok Cooking" and discover its unique and multicultural flavors in your home kitchen?
Maybe you would like to cook your own Chinese food without gallons of grease and used oil that your local Chinese restaurants use?
If you answered "Yes" to at least one of these questions, please read on...
I remember sitting at a restaurant about a decade ago. It was a luxury Chinese restaurant in Hong Kong.
At one moment, one of the cooks turned his pan into a giant fireball, and I was shocked...
...I have never seen someone cooking on fire at a restaurant before. Later on, I figured out that that chef was cooking with a tool called "the Wok" and how powerful and multifunctional it is.
For the last 7-8 years, it's been my best friend in the kitchen and outside. And I was using it more often than any other kitchen tool out there. So that's the story of how I began using it.
Just recently, about a year ago, I decided to share the recipes and the ideas I've been collecting over the years with others who want to find out the secrets of Chinese cooking from the comfort of their own home or just enjoy healthy and delicious Asian Foood.
Take a look at what's inside:
- What is "Wok," and why some people call it "the most multifunctional kitchen tool you can find?"
- Cooking techniques you will use for "Wok Cooking" (don't worry, they are so easy and fast to implement that you won't even need to watch a video for that)
- Over 50 Tradition and Modern Chinese recipes for your favorite home cooking (super-fast, fast, and slow-cooking recipes included)
- Dumbling, Vegetarian, and Fish Recipes - these traditional Chinese meals will make you lick your fingers
- Are you a fan of meat? Here are the most "Mouth--Watering" Chicken, Beef, Pork, Lamb, and Duck Recipes for you and your whole family
- Noodle, Rice, and Sweet recipes to keep you full during the day so you don't get hungry in between main courses (some of them you can cook in less than 7 minutes )
- Detailed cooking instructions, nutrition values, and serving sizes included (everything you need to make your cooking more accessible, faster, and effective every single time)
- Much much more...
And keep in mind that even if you don't have any cooking experience, don't worry. This book will teach you everything you need and help you discover the secrets of the most amazing Asian Flavours
So don't wait, scroll up, click on "Buy Now," and Enjoy