Email or call for price.
⭐️ 55% OFF for Bookstores NOW at $ 29.95 instead of $ 46,42 ⭐️ Do you sometimes feel like your life is a mad rush without ending or meaning?Would you like to find something that offers relaxation, happiness and contentment, all rolled into one?
Cravings for comfort, for coziness, for contentment: everyone experiences the desire for a happier, less stressful, and more serene life.
Hygge, the Danish-born philosophy, is one proven way to achieve such a life. From the Old Norse for "well-being," hygge embodies a philosophy that is as much a mindset as it is a way of life.
The goal of this book is simple: It will teach you a new perspective on life and how to embrace the idea of slowing down, appreciating the small things and seeing the beauty in everyday moments.
You will discover:
- A thorough grounding in the Danish art of hygge, the lifestyle equivalent of embracing a hug from the inside out
- The eight ways to incorporate practical aspects of hygge into every part of your daily life, from hearth and home to food and crafts
- Why living your life in a constant rush and stress - even if it feels materially lucrative is not the path to ultimate happiness. Instead, engage with the simple things in life with gratitude and pleasure.
- How to foster a sense of cozy happiness throughout the year, with simple ideas for each season and holiday
- Learning to embrace the homemade and the found, creating thoughtful gifts and meaningful interactions in every aspect of your life
- And much more...
Your Customers will never stop to use this book.
Millions of people around the world are turning to Hygge as a great way to live their lives.
You can now be a part of this amazing revolution, build a simpler life, and be happier, more content, and in control of your life.
Buy it NOW and let your customers get addicted to this amazing book.