Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
If you want to become the 'Sherlock Holmes' of the accounting world then keep reading... 2 comprehensive manuscripts in 1 book
- Forensic Accounting: What the World's Best Forensic Accountants Know - That You Don't
- Auditing: The Ultimate Guide to Performing Internal and External Audits
Financial officers, auditors, police officers and other detectives all rely on forensic accountants. You may wonder, what type of person becomes a forensic accountant? The first part of this book will detail not only what it takes to be one, but also how to be good at it. In part 1 of this book, you will...
Part 2 of this book will cover topics such as:
- Learn about different types of fraud and how it is detected
- Probably learn more about fraud than you did in school
- Discover how to review financial statements and inventories through the eyes of a detective
- Learn how to minimize the risk for businesses or the individuals involved
- Gain knowledge about other areas of fraud, such as stocks, securities, and investments
- Get real-life examples of cases and situations so you can learn all the necessary and valuable lessons contained in the book
- And much, much more
So if you want to learn about forensic accounting and auditing, click "add to cart"
- What is Auditing?
- Types of Audits, Balance Sheets, and Assertions
- Life as an Auditor - Differences in Audits and Ethics
- Auditing Business Functions and Assets
- Auditing Human Resources, Inventory Management, Internal Controls
- Assessing Audit Risk and Filing a Report