Copperfield’s provides easy access to a wide assortment of books from many publishers. We provide step-by-step instructions, flyers, posters, order forms, and time lines. Our mission is to encourage and celebrate literacy and help you reach your fundraising goals.
Our Book Fairs:
- Encourage and celebrate literacy
- Raise funds and acquire books for your school
- Provide easy access to a wide assortment of books from many publishers
- Foster family involvement.
- Meet with Lucy Shapiro, School Resource Coordinator, and schedule the dates for your Book Fair 3-8 months in advance.
- Recruit Volunteers
- Receive the Promotional Kit ~3 weeks before the fair.
- Receive the Preview Box 5-10 days before the fair.
- Lucy does Title Talks before the fair
- Receive you Book Fair Materials and Set Up the Book Fair
- Your Book Fair Begins!
- Your Book Fair Ends (Phew!)
- Finalize the money...
- ...and receive the proceeds of your Book Fair!
Interested in partnering with us?
Contact: Lucy Shapiro
or call 707-280-1375