What the Online Exclusive Book Fair has to offer:
- A week long Online Exclusive Book Fair ( Monday 12:00am - Sunday 11:59pm) the week of your choice starting as early as October 19th, with the latest available week that of December 7th.
- A brand new website featuring themed carousels for children and adults alike
--- New Release titles as well as popular and classic titles
--- All titles include pictures and descriptions
--- Customers may place special orders or pre-orders by request
- For the first time ever we are offering extensive gift options on a web platform!
- Two convenient shipping options which include direct to home delivery ( $5.00 shipping charge) or pick up at the Copperfield's Book Store location of the purchaser's choice ( no shipping charge included).
--- Out of State shipping options available ( possible increased shipping rate - international shipping is not available at this time).
--- Delivery or store availability can be expected within 5 - 15 business days.
- A donation to the school equal to anywhere from 10% - 20% of all pre-tax sales ( Please see new donation rates below!)
--- Donations can be received in a check made out to the school or organization of your choice OR a Copperfield's Gift Card that can be used in any Copperfield's Books Store.
- All digital documents and marketing materials that can easily be emailed to your student body.
--- Documents include: Personalized PDF flier; FAQ for Parents; FAQ for Educators; A Title Talk Sheet with links to the books on the website; Suggestions for maximum sales in a distance learning environment; PDF Reminder Flier; Pre-made email template that can be used to inform parents of the Book Fair.
- Direct contact information for customers and educators. An email address will be provided both on the website as well as the Parent FAQ Sheet to encourage customers to reach out to us as opposed to you or your teachers with any questions or concerns ( teachers and educators are also encouraged to give the email address for any questions etc.)
We have been working tirelessly to create this simple but effective Online Book Fair option for our community! Not only do we have a fabulous new website platform with so many great new features, but we have done all we can to make the entire process as simple as possible for you as well. Here's what you can expect:
The Book Fair Process:
1) Let us know what week you would like and we will get you on the calendar.
2) You will then receive: An email confirmation; a contract to sign; a small questionnaire to fill out.
3) Once we have your contract, we will email you all the marketing materials (at least 3 weeks prior to Book Fair start date).
4) We suggest that you email your student body and start the conversation about the Book Fair at least 2 weeks prior to your Book Fair start date.
5) During the week of the Book Fair it is suggested to send a reminder email mid-week, but it is not necessary.
6) The Copperfield's Book Fair Team will be available by email through the entirety of your Book Fair for any questions or concerns ( to both you and the parents etc.
--- If there are any problems with orders or if we need clarification on anything Copperfield's will reach out to the customer directly.
--- If there are questions or concerns from parents after the Book Fair you can give them our email so that we can assist them directly.
7) Within 3 business days following the end your Book Fair we will reach out with your donation amount, and your check request or Gift Card will be submitted/ created within that week ( checks can take 5 - 15 business days for delivery).
NEW Online Book Fair Donation Rates ( amounts are in pre-tax sales):
$500 - $4,999 10%
$5,000 - $9,999 15%
$10,000 + 20%
8) Once everything has been completed for your fall Book Fair, we can look at scheduling the next Book Fair for your school!
Interested in Booking?:
We are happy to report that we have begun booking Hybrid and Fully Online fairs for the 2021-2022 School Year.
Please let us know which week would work best for your school!
We are available by email Monday - Friday at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to be able to have you as part of the Copperfield's community, and we look forward to hearing from you to either confirm a date, or answer your questions.